Why We're The Leading Health & Safety Experts
- Easy to access location
- All our teachers are highly qualified
- Vibrant & friendly atmosphere
- Free onsite parking
- Free Wi-Fi
You've done the hard work finding your course, let us persuade the powers that be!
Working at Height Training is an essential course for anyone whose duties may include working at height and where there is potential to fall.
The Fall Protection course will look at health and safety laws and regulations, understanding your legal duty, The Work at Height Regulations 2005 and the responsibilities of employees and employers.
The course is designed as an introduction to this key site safety topic and will cover:
1. Four basic principles to planning work at height following HSE guidelines.
2. Types of equipment available to minimise risk.
3. How to select the correct equipment for tasks.
4. Five steps to conducting and recording a Working At Height Risk Assessment.
5. Preventative and protective control measures.
Multiple choice test and certificate.
Compliance with The Working at Height Regulations 2005.
Directions to MNA Group Limited Offices, From M62 Junction 36
Bowkirk Joinery Ltd
Olam Food Ingredients Ltd
Goole Welding Ltd