Why We're The Leading Health & Safety Experts
- Easy to access location
- All our teachers are highly qualified
- Vibrant & friendly atmosphere
- Free onsite parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Need help or advice? We'll call you back!
Our consultants hold a level of training and experience that enable us to assist you fully and help ensure you are complying with current regulations. Our Competent Person Role is tailored to each client to ensure we meet your organisation's requirements.
MNA Group assists organisations with regulatory compliance in respect of fulfilling the Competent Person Role as required by the management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, having the qualifications, competence and experience to satisfy this role.
The level of intervention involved in this role is a bespoke service to the organisation and may encompass all the health and safety support services offered by MNA Group or to fulfil requirements specifically outlined by the client from our range of services.
Our initial intervention would be to undertake a gap analysis of an organisations current systems in relation to compliance with current legislation. From the gap analysis, we would then determine what levels of intervention are required to ensure compliance.
1) Development of health and safety policies and management arrangements, this may be an electronic or paper based system.
2) Development of a portfolio of forms that enable a plan, do, check and act philosophy to be introduced into the company.
3) Training of key personnel in the use of the management system.
4) Development of risk assessments, safe systems of work and emergency procedures.
5)Training personnel on health and safety at a level required by the organisation, this may involve; general health and safety, emergency roles and responsibilities, manual handling and risk assessments.
Once the management system is in place MNA Group will then carry out audits, inspections and monitoring to ensure compliance is achieved.
Directions to MNA Group Limited Offices, From M62 Junction 36
Bowkirk Joinery Ltd
Olam Food Ingredients Ltd
Goole Welding Ltd