Why We're The Leading Health & Safety Experts
- Easy to access location
- All our teachers are highly qualified
- Vibrant & friendly atmosphere
- Free onsite parking
- Free Wi-Fi
You've done the hard work finding this service, let us persuade the powers that be!
Our Construction Design and Management (CDM) advisory services help you undertake your duties. We work closely with your team and support your Principal Designers in their day-to-day role; guiding and assisting them when required.
MNA Group encompasses the Principal Designer role with continued CDM support and health and safety management of construction projects, dependent on the duration and complexity of the project.
This involves working closely with the Principal Contractor, assisting with the day-to-day management of the construction project and ensuring key performance indicators (KPI's) and project goals are achieved and fulfilled.
This role satisfies our team ethos with all site based contractors and personnel having access to competent advice and guidance. Our main objective is to ensure that people work safely and ultimately leave work without injury or ill health.
MNA Group plan, manage, monitor and co-ordinate health and safety in the pre-construction phase of a project.
1. Identifying, eliminating or controlling foreseeable risks.
2. Producing Pre-construction Information.
3. Evaluation of contractors' health and safety plans.
4. Notification to Enforcing Authorities.
5. Ensure contractors carry out their duties.
6. Prepare and provide relevant information to other duty holders.
7. Liaison with the principal contractor to help in the planning, management, monitoring and co-ordination of the construction phase.
8. Formulate Health and Safety Files for issue to the Client.
Directions to MNA Group Limited Offices, From M62 Junction 36
Bowkirk Joinery Ltd
Olam Food Ingredients Ltd
Goole Welding Ltd