Why We're The Leading Health & Safety Experts
- Easy to access location
- All our teachers are highly qualified
- Vibrant & friendly atmosphere
- Free onsite parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Need help or advice? We'll call you back!
If your organisation experiences an event which causes an injury to a member of staff, it is essential to react speedily with an agreed process. This will help to prove your company's duty to Health and Safety and make sure the correct information is collated to prevent problems occurring again in the future.
1. Gather the correct group of staff.
2. Secure the area.
3. Gather witnesses.
4. Interview those involved.
5. Interview witnesses.
6. Take photos/videos for documentation.
7. Complete the appropriate reports.
8. Apply results to improve processes.
9. Ensure actions are followed up.
Directions to MNA Group Limited Offices, From M62 Junction 36
Bowkirk Joinery Ltd
Olam Food Ingredients Ltd
Goole Welding Ltd