Why We're The Leading Health & Safety Experts
- Easy to access location
- All our teachers are highly qualified
- Vibrant & friendly atmosphere
- Free onsite parking
- Free Wi-Fi
You've done the hard work finding this service, let us persuade the powers that be!
More and more employees are being recompensed by the courts after damaging their hearing in the workplace.
In many cases the employer will pay for workplace noise assessments which MNA Group can offer. Noise assessments and surveys are delivered by accredited consultants and meet the requirements of the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
MNA Group's Health and Safety Consultants will perform Noise Assessments for all working environments. Our consultant visits your site and runs a meeting to fully understand all of your noise problems. We:
1. Ask questions relating to your existing noise control procedures and management.
2. Establish any current issues that prevent you from complying fully with the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005.
3. Use a calibrated Cirrus Research Type 1 Sound Level Meter to gauge the sound levels in all of the spaces to be assessed.
4. Create a detailed report showing the exposure to high sound levels of all employees working in the area.
5. Provide recommendations about suitable sound protection devices.
Directions to MNA Group Limited Offices, From M62 Junction 36
Bowkirk Joinery Ltd
Olam Food Ingredients Ltd
Goole Welding Ltd