Why We're The Leading Health & Safety Experts
- Easy to access location
- All our teachers are highly qualified
- Vibrant & friendly atmosphere
- Free onsite parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Need help or advice? We'll call you back!
This one-day course will help you meet your regulatory requirements if your risk assessment indicates that first aid training covering emergency protocols only, is sufficient for your workplace.
The content of this course provides basic life-saving first aid and workplace health and safety regulations, covering the following:
1. The role of the first aider
3. Managing an emergency
4. Health and safety (first aid) regulations
5. Communication and casualty care
6. Resuscitation (adult CPR)
7. Bleeding (minor and severe)
8. Seizures (adult)
11. Choking (adult)
12. Unconscious casualty
Written assessment and continuous observation by the trainer.
Compliance with the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981
Bowkirk Joinery Ltd
Olam Food Ingredients Ltd
Goole Welding Ltd