Why We're The Leading Health & Safety Experts
- Easy to access location
- All our teachers are highly qualified
- Vibrant & friendly atmosphere
- Free onsite parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Need help or advice? We'll call you back!
Your Health and Safety Management System aims to eliminate the occurrence of accident and injury within your organisation. Our online management system takes the hassle out of managing staff, documents and policies within the workplace.
Our user friendly online system has been designed to make creating and managing your Health & Safety documents as simple as possible, giving you the freedom to invest your time elsewhere. The Safety first Package is a cloud based software meaning you can use from any PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone.
The software gives you the freedom to create and edit your own documents using the step by step system and then securely storing them online for when you next need them.
Templates can be edited as little or as often as you need using the custom build templates along with ensuring that each document is professional presented with your organisations logo, contact details and sign off sheets for all personnel. The fee stated is for the first initial licence for 12 months, this fee is then reduced after 12 months to the lower renewal price.
1. Risk Assessment and method statement templates
2. Detailed manual handling assessment templates
3. COSHH assessment template
4. Electronic accident book
5. Electronic auditing templates
6. Equipment registers
7. HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) plans and assessments.
8. Toolbox Talks.
9. Updates on any changes to legislation
10. Training course scheduling
Directions to MNA Group Limited Offices, From M62 Junction 36
Bowkirk Joinery Ltd
Olam Food Ingredients Ltd
Goole Welding Ltd