Why We're The Leading Health & Safety Experts
- Easy to access location
- All our teachers are highly qualified
- Vibrant & friendly atmosphere
- Free onsite parking
- Free Wi-Fi
You've done the hard work finding this service, let us persuade the powers that be!
The Principal Designer must identify and eliminate or control foreseeable risks to the health and safety of any person: -
1) Carrying out or liable to be affected by construction work
2) Maintaining or cleaning a structure.
3) Using a structure designed as a workplace.
4) Ensuring that all designers comply with their duties, that all persons working in relation to the Pre-Construction Phase co-operate with the Client, Principal Designer and each other.
As the Principal Designer we will provide:
1) A management plan for the project detailing how Health and Safety aspects of the design will be monitored during the Pre-Construction Phase.
2) Initiate and facilitate design risk meetings at agreed project work stages, as required. The number and frequency of meetings will vary dependent on the size and complexity of a project.
3) A co-ordinated design risk register will be produced showing identified risks. This will be an auditable document updated at agreed intervals allowing the Principal Designer to demonstrate their risk analysis process.
4) Design risk workshops will address all design disciplines, ensuring they are identifying and eliminating the risks arising from their design.
5) Compile Pre-Construction Information on behalf of the Client. This will include the appraisal of existing survey information such as asbestos surveys, and will provide a comprehensive, cohesive document which can then be issued to the design team and tendering contractors at the relevant time.
Directions to MNA Group Limited Offices, From M62 Junction 36
Bowkirk Joinery Ltd
Olam Food Ingredients Ltd
Goole Welding Ltd