Why We're The Leading Health & Safety Experts
- Easy to access location
- All our teachers are highly qualified
- Vibrant & friendly atmosphere
- Free onsite parking
- Free Wi-Fi
You've done the hard work finding this service, let us persuade the powers that be!
Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) play a vital role in any industry today.
Unfortunately there are more and more cases of individuals being prosecuted due to these not being followed correctly. A Risk Assessment and Method Statement (RAMS) is a combined document that details how the job in question will be carried out. It outlines what potential injuries could be sustained from this job and what is done to reduce the risk of injury to all personnel involved. It should not be a form filling exercise but a fundamental part of any job.
1. Establish a thorough understanding of the task in question, taking into consideration the risks associated with the task.
2. Establish any control measures that are required.
3. Establish a safe work sequence.
4. Create RAMS documents to define the method in which tasks should be completed whilst controlling risk factors.
Directions to MNA Group Limited Offices, From M62 Junction 36
Bowkirk Joinery Ltd
Olam Food Ingredients Ltd
Goole Welding Ltd