Why We're The Leading Health & Safety Experts
- Easy to access location
- All our teachers are highly qualified
- Vibrant & friendly atmosphere
- Free onsite parking
- Free Wi-Fi
You've done the hard work finding this service, let us persuade the powers that be!
We enable you to accurately consider costs for budgeting purposes and have full understanding of time scales whether immediate rectification or ongoing works are required.
Our service offers experienced and accurate assessment recommendations for all identified roof coverings, allowing clients to fully consider:
1) RECTIFICATION WORKS
Identify any immediate actions required, cost out the best solution and initiate the works, to ensure the structure remains weatherproof, allowing the clients activities to continue uninterrupted.
2) REMEDIAL ACTIONS
Identify a full package of works including timescales, budgetary allowances, and choice of the most up to date solutions. Enabling the spread of cost across an agreed period of time.
Where roof coverings have, or are reaching the end of their life expectancy, we will offer the client the most cost-effective solutions taking into account the client's day to day circumstances, affordability and the need to ensure compliance of such work, in line with the CDM Regulations 2015.
As the Roofing Surveyor we will:
1) Provide a comprehensive report for the project detailing all identified aspects as a result of our investigations.
2) Provide detailed specification of the existing coverings with corresponding images that identify current conditions and potential remedial actions.
3) Prepare accurate budgets and timescales, taking into account the specific site requirements of the Client.
4) We will adopt and implement safe methods of work in line with health and safety regulations that all parties involved will adhere to.
5) When requested fulfil the role of Principal Contractor in compliance with CDM Regulations 2015.
6) Provide a turnkey solution to ensure the client is able to concentrate on their site activities, with the knowledge that they can rely on MNA Group to hand back the project completed to the agreed specification and programme.
Directions to MNA Group Limited Offices, From M62 Junction 36
Bowkirk Joinery Ltd
Olam Food Ingredients Ltd
Goole Welding Ltd