Why We're The Leading Health & Safety Experts
- Easy to access location
- All our teachers are highly qualified
- Vibrant & friendly atmosphere
- Free onsite parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Need help or advice? We'll call you back!
Safety audits and inspections make up a key element of a company's Health and Safety management system.
Audits and inspections are carried out not only to ensure compliance with Health and Safety law and regulations, but to ensure safe working practises and establish any improvements that need to be made to lower the risk of accidents.
1. Assistance with auditing in terms of gathering information.
2. Production of an action plan.
3. Overview to ensure implementation.
4. Assistance with inspections by section or site on regular basis.
5. Update documentation.
6. Train the trainer.
7. Reporting to senior management.
Directions to MNA Group Limited Offices, From M62 Junction 36
Bowkirk Joinery Ltd
Olam Food Ingredients Ltd
Goole Welding Ltd