Why We're The Leading Health & Safety Experts
- Easy to access location
- All our teachers are highly qualified
- Vibrant & friendly atmosphere
- Free onsite parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Need help or advice? We'll call you back!
This First Aid at Work training course provides the comprehensive set of practical skills needed by first aiders in most workplaces to become a confident first aider at work, giving you both, the ability and knowledge to deal with first aid emergencies.
It meets the standards required to help comply with Health and Safety (First aid) regulations.
The content of the course will cover how to deal with the following:
1. The role of the first aider
2. Head injuries
3. Managing an emergency
4. Health and safety (first aid) regulations
5. Communication and casualty care
6. Low blood sugar
9. Bleeding (minor and severe)
10. Resuscitation (adult CPR)
11. Bone, muscle and joint injuries
12. Seizures (adult)
13. Burns and scalds
14. Severe allergic reaction
15. Chest pains (including heart attack)
17. Choking (adult)
18. Spinal injuries
19. Eye injuries
22. Unconscious casualty
There is no final assessment. This has been replaced with continuous observation by the trainer and written assessments.
Compliance with the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981
Bowkirk Joinery Ltd
Olam Food Ingredients Ltd
Goole Welding Ltd