Why We're The Leading Health & Safety Experts
- Easy to access location
- All our teachers are highly qualified
- Vibrant & friendly atmosphere
- Free onsite parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Need help or advice? We'll call you back!
The two day refresher course is for anyone who wants to renew their first aid at work qualification.
This course covers the contents of the three-day First aid at work course in two days. Students will requalify for the three-day course.
1. The role of the first aider
2. Managing an emergency
3. Head injuries
4. Health and safety (first aid) regulations
5. Communication and casualty care
6. Low blood sugar
9. Bleeding (minor and severe)
10. Resuscitation (adult CPR)
11. Bone, muscle and joint injuries
12. Seizures (adult)
13. Burns and scalds
14. Severe allergic reaction
15. Chest pains (including heart attack)
17. Choking (adult)
18. Spinal injuries
19. Eye injuries
22. Unconscious casualty
Written assessment and continuous observation by the trainer.
Compliance with the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981
Bowkirk Joinery Ltd
Olam Food Ingredients Ltd
Goole Welding Ltd