Why We're The Leading Health & Safety Experts
- Easy to access location
- All our teachers are highly qualified
- Vibrant & friendly atmosphere
- Free onsite parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Need help or advice? We'll call you back!
MNA Group have, for several years undertaken work on commercial premises where metal cladding is the main product used to create the building envelope.
The provision of this service ranges from carrying out condition surveys and remediation of existing coverings to installation of both wall and roof cladding to new build structures. All our works are carried out in line with CDM Regulations 2015 ensuring full compliance from ourselves and clients. MNA Group operatives are fully trained and possess the required competences, guaranteeing works are completed thoroughly and accurately.
1. Complete extensive surveys of roof and wall cladded structures to establish the levels of repair or maintenance.
2. Carry out reactive works, where damage has been caused by extreme weather conditions.
3. Identify the cladding profiles and RAL colour codes to ensure that any replacement cladding is of a like for like match.
4. Removal, disposal, and replacement of cladding panels to maintain the building fabric in its original condition.
5. Installation of vertical cladding and roof cladding both in built up and composite panel systems to newly constructed commercial and industrial buildings.
Directions to MNA Group Limited Offices, From M62 Junction 36
Bowkirk Joinery Ltd
Olam Food Ingredients Ltd
Goole Welding Ltd